This is an urgent opening for the post of Build and Release Engineer in a leading MNC company in Bangalore.
Below is the JD of the profile :-
● Maintaining SVN source code repository, branching, etc.
● Execute daily/weekly releases/builds. Maintained Build Scripts and perform builds.
● Release Notes management.
● Executing sanity/regression test runs and posting results.
● Initial triaging of sanity and regression failures.
● Managing bug-tracking tool JIRA.
● Integration between JIRA and SVN.
● Software Install/Upgrade testing.
● Investigating day to day issues in QA test-bed.
● Managing QA test lab.
• Experienced in Linux system administration.
• Exposure to LDAP and Windows domain authentication
• Experienced in managing lab equipment like servers and networking equipment.
• Experienced in deploying, managing and troubleshooting source code control systems like SVN.
• Experienced in build and release implementations for enterprise Linux based products.
• Experienced in administration of bug tracking systems like JIRA, Bugzilla and other tools.
• Experienced in scripting using Perl and Python.
• Experience in managing automated test suite deployments.
• Experience in scheduling and managing regular regressions runs.
• Exposure to networking software products.
• Exposure to setting up networking test beds with routing and switching elements desirable.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com including your C CTC,E CTC,NP and Total years of Exp.
Job Location : Bangalore
Ph # 0484-3061049
Monday, August 29, 2011
3:47 AM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!