|We have few imm openings on Jr Internal Technical Support Analyst for our client in Hyderabad. Kindly find the below the JD. Pls. share your updated profile with below requested HR details asap. |
STATEMENT OF ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
JOB TITLE: Jr. Technical Support Analyst
UNIT: NorthgateArinso (UK) IT Services
REPORTING TO: IT Team Leader/Manager, NorthgateArinso (UK) IT Services
• NORTHGATEARINSO (UK) IT Services IMG
• Internal NORTHGATEARINSO (UK) Customers
• External NORTHGATEARINSO (UK) Customers
• NORTHGATEARINSO (EU) IT Services
• NIS Corporate Services
• NIS Field Services
• Internal NIS Customers
• 3rd Party Maintenance Providers
To provide a high quality Incident resolution to a large multi-client community as part of a customer focused support team. Working to contracted SLAs and delivering best in class services to our customers.
To provide both remote and on-site support to our internal and external customers, resolving incidents in an efficient and timely manner.
RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES:
• To work as part of a busy support team, taking calls from customers and resolving incidents and problems
• Adhering to incident and problem management procedures, escalation and resolution, ensuring all support calls are dealt with within SLA timescales.
• Problem Management
• Remote and desk side configuration and support of desktop PC's and laptop's, MS Windows, MS Office and other desktop software packages
• Remote configuration and desk side support of network printers and other peripherals
• Additional tasks will include user administration and support of bespoke applications
• Ensure compliance with all documented procedures
• Monitor any allocated procedures, review and update as necessary. Identify and produce new procedures as appropriate
• Be able to work 9 flexible working hours, working some weekends on a rota basis and out of hours when required, and at other office locations as required.
• Be able to get involved with other aspects of Service Support including Configuration, Change and Release Management; Project Work.
• Get involved in any other business activities as required
PERSONAL QUALITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong interpersonal/team skills;
• At least 1 year's direct experience of technical support;
• At least 1 year's direct experience in a customer-facing environment;
• Excellent communication and client facing/customer service skills;
• Proven ability to think logically;
• Proven problem solving skills;
• An adaptable attitude, wanting to provide a good service;
• Stress tolerance;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Windows - all current versions;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office products including email;
• Ability to travel
• Ability to work at other locations for extended periods where required.
• Ability to accommodate overnight stays away from home location where required.
• ITIL Experience/qualifications;
• Basic server administration ;
• Experience of working in large diverse network environments, knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies and TCP/IP;
• MCP, MCSE.
• ITIL Foundation;
• Customer Service qualification.
• Flexibility • Communication • Change Management
• Customer Focus • Personal Drive • Initiative
• Analysis/problem solving • Team Work • Organisational Commitment
o Full Name of candidate :
o Total Experience :
o Current CTC :
o Expected CTC :
o Notice Period :
o Qualification (with year of passing) :
o Current Employer :
o Current Location :
o Relocation (Yes/No with reason) :
o Contact Number :
o E Mail Id (Official and Personal) :
o Date of Birth :
o Marital Status :
o ADDRESS (with pin code) :
o Any other offers in hand :
o Communication Skills rating : /10
KOM INFO SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
Friday, August 26, 2011
11:35 PM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!