| Greetings Candidate !! |
This mail has reference to your resume within our database.
Currently we are looking for Network Administrator:-
Passion Consultancy is offering diverse Recruitment services and Business consultation which meet with the present day needs of the organizations. We are recruitment specialists offering administration, sales, marketing, retail, office support, Provides manpower consultancy, job placement, manpower recruitment and employment assistance in fields like construction, engineering, refineries, power, hotels, IT, FMCG, maintenance and other manufacturing industries. and customer service staff. They are also specialized in providing contract and temporary staffs.
Company Profile: The client company has the core competencies for all aspects of the software life-cycle including requirements capture & analysis, software design & implementation, and software verification & validation.
The Systems Administrator serves as first & second level support for a wide range of LAN/WAN platforms (both hardware & software). These include Windows 7, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2008, 2003, 2000 & NT based PCs via TCP/IP networks and other data and telecommunications systems
• Serve as point contact for all problem/issues along with all members of the Support team.
In depth experience in the installation/upgrading, configuration, troubleshooting and support of various Windows operating systems and compatible software applications within an Windows Server 2008, 2003 & Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 Domain & TCP/IP networking environment.
• Advanced troubleshooting and support for VPN connectivity under various Windows operating systems including Windows XP, Vista & 7
• Advanced troubleshooting and support for HP, DELL, Xerox, Canon etc printers within an Active Directory Domain & TCP/IP networking environment
Expert level support of the Microsoft Outlook E-Mail setup configuration
• Improve and manage our desktop/laptop (PC/Mac) and network infrastructure (setup VPN, load balance internet traffic, setup filters, wired and wireless networks, etc.)
• Knowledge of tools for measuring internet connectivity up-time, network bandwidth.
• Need to have knowledge of load balancer, firewall, router, VPN configuration - this knowledge will also be utilized in designing client's physical environment architecture
• Should be able to setup a mini data center (servers, network, RAID disk system, etc)
• Knowledge and experience of designing backup and archival systems.
• Knowledge of tools such as cacti & basic DBA skills are desirable
• Preparation and presentation of troubleshooting documentation
Participation in assigned cross functional IS projects
Early & late shifts as assigned
• Provision of multi-site remote support as assigned
Certifications in UNIX / MCSE, CCNA / NP will be an added advantage.
Excellent Communicational Skills.
Experience – 3-5 Years
Education- UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Computers,BCA PG - M.Tech - Computers,MCA
Salary : Best in the Industry
Location : Hyderabad
Kindly provide the following information while forwarding the resume
Joining time etc. or refer the suitable candidate.
Please feel free to get in touch for any clarification, I would be glad to assist you.
Looking forward to your immediate response.
With Thanks & Warm Regards,
Passion Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Corp. Office: Kh. No- 2141-42-43,
Najafgarh Road, Opp. Bus Stand,
Bahadurgarh, Haryana ( DELHI NCR) – 124507
.(Near Zenax Showrum)
Regd. Office: Plot No.- 1521, Bank Road,
MIE- B, Bahadurgarh, Near Tikri Border,
Haryana - 124507.
Website : www.passionconsultancy.com
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
4:33 AM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!