| Agiliance India Private Limited, is a fully subsidiary of Agiliance Inc. a fast growing enterprise located in the heart of Silicon Valley, USA, is creating industry-leading innovative software serving the rapidly growing market of IT Governance, Compliance and Risk Management. |
Agiliance was founded with a vision to unite security and compliance technology innovations into a powerful enterprise class platform that delivers the strategic capabilities. Companies need to move from a reactive threat-driven business model to a proactive, risk-intelligent stance. Recently Gartner awarded the highest possible rating, "Strong Positive," in its April 2009 MarketScope for IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Management (IT-GRCM). For more information, visit www.agiliance.com.
Agiliance is expanding its India Development Center located in Hyderabad, India and seeking the very best and brightest in the industry. Join our team of smart, passionate, creative thinkers, experience the thrill of contributing to a world class product and enjoy a challenging and exciting career. You will enjoy a competitive compensation package to include full benefits.
Job Title: System Administrator
Experience: 2-6 years
• Windows and Linux Server Administration.
• Remote Support of servers hosted in offsite data centers or in the cloud.
• Responsible for the uptime of the various customer projects being managed / monitored.
• Monitoring & Management of Applications, Servers and Backups
• Installing and maintaining VMs.
• Manage and maintain office network and computers. Candidates will be expected to troubleshoot any issues hardware or software issues.
• Work with Vendors – hardware & software whenever required to procure required hardware/software and resolve any issues.
• Candidates will be expected to remain accessible on holidays in case of any emergency situation.
• Candidates must be willing to undertake critical maintenance activity after office hours or during holidays.
* B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / Information technology or equivalent
*Candidates with certifications from Microsoft, RedHat, or Sun Solaris in the relevant area will be preferred.
• Hands on experience in managing Microsoft workstations and networks.
• Working knowledge of Linux or UNIX system Administration will be a definite plus.
• Must have hands on experience in setting up and managing up VM's
• Exposure to managing servers in cloud like Amazon
• Should have exposure to managing Web based applications in Production
• Expertise in configuration of Routers and firewalls
• Hands on experience in IT Security, VPN's, LDAP servers etc.
• Application monitoring experience will be a plus
• Must have experience in installing softwares like tomcat, Oracle, MySQL etc.
• Excellent communication skills and vendor management experience.
• Understanding of Scalability and Optimization of resources and processes
• Must have good working knowledge of Windows Server Administration, setting up of workstations
• Strong research, investigation and evaluation skills. Should be able to work independently and take ownership of tasks
Location : Hyderabad
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
8:40 PM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!