| This is Nizammuddin from People360D Consulting, Hyderabad. |
This is regarding a job opening with one of our client.
Client: Mahindra Satyam
Title of the Position:
Job Title:Engineer (Linux)
Skill Set:Candidate should be hands on for following skills.
• Deep understanding of Linux kernel Internals
• Bootloader /bootstrap programming
• Device Driver development (user & kernel)
• Thorough knowledge on Linux boot sequence & power management framework
• Linux System Programming
• Candidate should have thorough knowledge on kernel configuration.
• Linux File System handling
• Linux Test Project experience
• Sound knowledge of debugger – Trace32, ICE, GDB, ADB
• ARM, MIPS hardware platform
• Porting user space library – Android, Gnome, GTK+, bluez etc
• Scripting – automation build, test process
• Very good and hands on at C/C++
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 - 7 yrs
Note:There would be onsite opportunities for these folks within 1 yr of their joining
Note: Candidate who can take a F2F discussion on this Saturday i.e. on 21-08-11,need to apply
If you are interested with this opening then revert to my mail id firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV (word format).
Please ignore the mail if this requirement does not match your profile.
Thanks & Regards
Thursday, August 18, 2011
1:01 AM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!