| We do have a opening for our client A Leading MNC Bank, for a Linux Administrator. Please find the Job Description as below, If interested Please do revert us back with your updated Resume |
Work Experience required:
Minimum 4 years working experience on RHEL Linux.
1. Good communication skills in English;
2. Redhat Linux core knowledge with OS & network troubleshooting skills;
3. Good knowledge on Veritas Cluster;
4. Knowledge on HP/IBM wintel hardware;
5. Knowledge on PowerBroker, eTrust, NDM, Netbackup and change management would be added advantage;
6. Success attributes include initiative, the ability to perform under pressure, strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills as well as analytical problem-solving abilities;
7. Self-motivated and can work autonomously.
1. Will be a member of the Linux integration team supporting projects;
2. His/her responsibility is to provide Linux support of integration projects:
a) Day-to-day Linux system administration tasks;
b) Troubleshooting Linux servers for any issue;
c) Involved in project discussion and implementation;
d) Co-ordinate with all teams for support issues e.g. Database, network, storage.
3. Will also be required to be an effective communicator with external vendors hardware and software issues;
4. Work closely with project manager and other team members to ensure timely delivery of project.
Mode Of Placement : Contract(12 Months Extendable)
Job Location : Malaysia
Mode of Interview :Telephonic/Direct
Notice Period :1 month
Thanks & Regards,
Encora Technologies (Formerly known as Suvin Technologies)
07-02, Robinson Towers,
30, Robinson Road,
DID - +65 68206050
MOB - +65 93397025
Email : email@example.com
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
8:35 PM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!