This mail is regarding very urgent requirement for Network Administrator in CMMI Level 5 Company.
Position/Role: Network Administrator
Job Location: Hyderabad
• 4+ years of experience in Cisco LAN/WAN trouble-shooting in large enterprise networks.
• Worked on routing protocols like OSPF / EIGRP.
• Good knowledge in BGP, STP, VTP, HSRP Access control list.
• Good knowledge in ITIL Service delivery processes.
• Experienced with the use of packet sniffers, SNMP network management systems and other network utilities.
• Thorough knowledge of OSI Layers 1 through 4 and associated equipment: V.35, digital transmission system, switching equipment, circuit termination equipment
• CCNA or equivalent certification
• Efficient communication through written and oral English.
• Excellent listening skills and telephonic etiquettes.
Good to Have:
• CCNP Certification
• ITIL V3 foundation Certification
• Experience in BGP routing protocol.
• Working knowledge in Juniper firewalls
• Working knowledge in F5 BigIP Loadbalancers
Eligibility: Any Graduate/Diploma
Payroll: By Netconnect
If interested revert us with your updated CV/Resume ASAP to mentioned below email address. Please register yourself and get confirmation regarding company/Interview details
Thanks & Regards
Net Connect, Bangalore
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
10:10 AM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!