Job Location: -Chennai / Hyderabad.
Note: - There will be rotational shift timings, so candidate should be open for this.
• The incumbent will be using their strong VTAM, TCP/IP, VIPA etc skills to maintain and upgrade our networks.
• Demonstrates strong technical knowledge as well as adherence to standards and procedures.
• Work independently performing installations and ongoing maintenance of large mission critical mainframe networks.
• Has strong subject matter expertise and business knowledge.
• Must have foundation skill sets that include IBM mainframe technology as well as
• TCP/IP, VIPA, Enterprise extender and use of complex SMP procedures.
• Understand and be proficient with, networking, HTML and HTTP as well as Rexx programming.
• Regularly leads medium to large size projects and perform project management activities such as planning, sizing and configuration activities.
• Develops solutions and makes decisions that impact projects and staff members. Knowledge of at least one programming language is required.
• Must have a minimum of 4 years experience as a systems programmer in a large IBM mainframe environment.
• Provide project management for software that has a major impact on business functionality and availability.
• In depth understanding of REXX programming language to interpret existing code and write new code.
Willingness to work on flexible working hours including weekends
Educational / Professional Qualification (Preferable): Degree computer science or related business degree or equivalent work experience.
Note: - Please revert with your CV with the following details ASAP.
Location Preference: -
Note: Please refer your friends or Colleagues.
Email id: - Preeti.Chhabra@placewell.com
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
8:00 AM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!