We do have a opening for our client A Leading MNC Bank, for a Linux Administrator. Please find the Job Description as below, If interested Please do revert us back with your updated Resume
• Installation and configuration of RHEL 5/6 Servers
• Monitoring linux servers with Nagios/Zenoss/Ntop monitoring tools.
• Managing Oracle database servers/VMs, allocating/expanding oradata space.
• Managing SAlive and administering server alerts.
• Redhat Enterprise Virtualization server administration.
• Scheduling jobs on RHEL/SCO servers.
• Stress testing for matching client requirement using Manage engine.
• Applying Netfilter/IPtables rules for securing linux servers according to the requirement.
• Samba file server administration.
• Squid server administration.
• SFTP server installation/configuration.
• Monitoring and tuning critical servers on basis of log messages and ps/top values.
• Upgrading kernels so as to suit the server performance.
• Troubleshooting day to day linux server issues and handling server tasks
Mode Of Placement : 12 Months Contract(Extendable)
Job Location : Malaysia
Mode of Interview :Telephonic/Direct
Notice Period :1 Month
Thanks & Regards,
Encora Technologies (Formerly known as Suvin Technologies)
07-02, Robinson Towers,
30, Robinson Road,
Singapore – 048546
DID - +65 68206050
MOB - +65 93397025
Email : email@example.com
Monday, February 20, 2012
8:16 PM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!