We are looking for an experienced Information Technology professional with 4 to 7 Years of experience in managing network infrastructure such as Cisco switches, firewalls and routers in order to implement and support the LAN, WAN infrastructure that meets the business requirements.
• Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot information systems that incorporate Microsoft Windows 2008 & Exchange Server 2010.
• Configure, operate & trouble-shoot Active Directory & Exchange Services to manage single & multiple domains
• Administer system vulnerability patches Apply Service Packs and other updates.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Routine maintenance on servers
• Should have expertise in backup products
• Expertise in DNS, DHCP & TCP/IP protocol suite and command line utilities.
• Day-to-day administration of windows environment
• Should have worked with patching & Symantec Antivirus tools
• Expertise in IIS / Web Services.
• Should have worked with various hardware platforms (IBM/HP/DELL)
• Excellent written & verbal skills
• Should have strong domain knowledge on networking infrastructure.
• Hands-on Experience on LAN, WAN & VLAN
• Experience developing and maintaining procedural documentation.
• Administration & Managing a Windows Server & Exchange Environment.
• Strong knowledge on Windows XP, Vista, Windows7, Windows 2003, 2008 & 2008 R2 including Active Directory services.
• Strong knowledge on Cisco switches, routers and firewalls in order to implement and support the LAN, WAN infrastructure.
• Configuration of VLANS, VTP, HSRP and STP
• Working knowledge of the configuration and maintenance of VOIP Phones, routers, access points, and switches.
• Knowledge of Setting up and Maintaining Virtual Machines
• Responsible for LAN, WAN, Network Security
• Should be able to set up , Configure and manage high end network infrastructure ( LAN & WAN , CISCO Routers & Switches , Fire wall
• Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, WAN/LAN/VPN network, hardware, software, and peripherals
• Oversee support for Server, Desktops, Laptops, Network Components, Broadband, and blackberry, Network bandwidth Connectivity.
• Manage Help Desk for the IT Community for day-to-day operations and effective use of the resources
• Ensure user support systems and applications through SLA (Service Level Agreements)
• Consistently improve IT infrastructure by developing and maintaining policies, procedures & utilizing the same in a productive manner.
• Submission of periodical reports to the top management
• Demonstrates the ability to work effectively within and between teams, and to work independently.
• Adheres to high ethical, moral and personal values in decision, communications and actions when dealing with others.
• Ensure the stability and reliability of data access
• Participate in weekly & monthly management meetings and provide updates on current state of the department and the departmental goals
• Ensure network standards, methods, and all other procedures of department are developed, understood, and documented.
• Update the team and supervisor about network changes, issues, software etc to add value to the team's efforts.
• Ability to carry out instructions and implement processes effectively.
• Planning, Designing, Budgeting and Execution of Infrastructure Changes.
• Strong Communication skills. Need to liaison with US IT team and with Client IT teams.
• Vendor Management
• Experience: 4 -7 years of experience in IT Infrastructures.
•Education: Diploma/Graduates/Post Graduates in Computer Science/ Electronics with 60%.
•Certification: MCSE / MCSA and CCNA / CCNP
If you are Intrested please send me your updated resume to serumalla<@>smart-bridge.co.in
Shaker Erumalla email@example.com
Monday, September 12, 2011
5:42 AM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!