|One of our clients, (A leading investment bank) is looking for following positions to be closed. Please revert ASAP with your updated resume. |
Position : TL
Investment banking would preferred
Brief : Production Support, SSIS, SSRS
Role & Responsibilities of the position in brief:
• Responsible for providing quality technical support and services to the business and Risk IT teams
• Deliver new services and service improvements that consistently meet the SLA and KPI criteria
• Deliver service improvements that continue to meet the requirements of the business
• To deliver projects that meet the correctness, completeness and timelines of the firm standards
• Proactive measures to anticipate, detect and avoid problems
• Manage and monitor infrastructure; take corrective action where necessary
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with core and extended project team members, stakeholders, peers, and business representatives
• Working knowledge on Operating Systems such as Windows Server & Unix
• Working knowledge on Sybase/SQL
• Working knowledge of Autosys
• Working knowledge of SSIS, SSAS
• Knowledge of Shell Scripting, VB, .Net would be an added advantage
• Should have prior experience of working in Production Services team
• Should have good communication skills in order to interact at all levels on a wide range of issues
• Should be a self starter with strong analytical skills
Should be ready to work in shifts
About our client:
A global presence and pioneering spirit.
It leads the Japanese securities market and we have established ourselves as a truly international global finance house.
In a series of 'firsts' this has been a characteristic of our business since it was founded in 1925.
It was the first Japanese securities company to establish an overseas office in 1927.
Realising that the financial community was rapidly becoming a global one, we restructured our business in 2004 to anticipate the changes that have happened, are happening and will continue to happen.
Today, our services are orchestrated from four main centres of the world: Japan, Hong Kong, London and New York with a web of offices in over 30 countries to ensure clients are offered a seamless service.
Name of Sender
Vertex Corporate Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Tel No.: 09826172005 , 07879151448
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
1:53 AM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!