Greetings from DYN PRO INDIA.
This mail is with Reference to a Job opening with us, we (www.dynproindia.com) are Software Service Provider for Leading MNC's ,
At present we have an urgent requirement with our client Sony India Pvt Ltd ,Bangalore Location (you will be working from the client place on the payroll of DynPro India Pvt LTd) with immediate joining.
Please find below the desired Skills:
Candidate who is having 3+ years of Experience as Network Engineer with Linux experience
Required Skills: Network Engineer with Linux experience
• Fundamental knowledge of IPv4 and IPv6 specification and related RFC knowledge
• Basic knowledge of DHCP, DNS and Routing
• Experience of Linux network stack
• Development and testing experience in networking domain using 2.6.x kernel.
• Very good C language coding and debugging skills
• Scripting skills - Shell, python
• Background in embedded software testing on linux platform using cross-compiler environment such as MVL
• Knowledge on GNU Makefile and how to use RPM packages in linux.
Network testing experience using TAHI test suite, Usagi tool, dhcpv6 or any other related networking libraries
• IPTV knowledge and developing networking application
• Good to have worked on different platforms like ARM/MIPS/X86
• Other scripting languages like perl .
If your profile matches with the above skills
please forward your updates CV to email@example.com with the below details
2) Current CTC:
3) Expected CTC:
4) Notice Period:
With best wishes,
DynPro India Pvt. Ltd.,
Level 1, The Estate,
Thursday, January 19, 2012
8:28 AM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!