| I represent an Executive search Firm (Humanrek, Bangalore). |
This is with regards to a position with one of our clients Ibibo. The position is to be based in Gurgaon.
They are looking for Sr. Linux Administrator.
Please let me know if this position would be of interest to you.
Software Linux administrator :-
Qualifications and Experience
• Engineer with 3-7 Years with technical support and trouble-shooting experience
• Minimum 30 months server administration in a multi – server Linux environment (in various stages i.e. development, test and production)
• Experience with RedHat V4 Enterprise Server Architectures
• Implementation of monitoring Services
• Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of operating systems, Web Server Applications (Apache, JBoss, Tomcat…)
• Competency in writing scripts (PHP & PERL)
• Minimum 12 months with MySQL (installation, maintenance, optimisation)
• Monitoring of system processes and security and understanding of network design and protocols
• Solid working experience, with standard system and internet services and protocols such as: FTP, DNS, LDAP, RPC, DHCP, NIS, HTTP/S and Proxy
• Certification in any of the above areas as an advantage
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
10:22 PM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!