| Linux/Unix System Administrator/ System Operations Engineer with 1-6 Years of IT experience in field of Unix administration and operations support in medium to large production environment. The required skill set is: |
- Unix Administration on Linux/Solaris/HPUX/AIX/FreeBSD (experience with Linux required, additional is plus).
- Knowledge of basics Unix concepts, file systems, permissions, ACLs, kernel configuration.
- Exposure to managing servers remotely using DRAC, ILOM, KVM, ALOM, HMC consoles.
- Extensive knowledge of standard Unix services like SSH, FTP, NFS, NIS, LDAP, DNS, Samba, Sudo.
- Basic troubleshooting skills for web tier, Apache, Iplanet, siteminder, tomcat.
- User, Group and File System management skills.
- Linux certification is plus.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, are essential.
- Exposure to open source management tools like Nagios, RT, ORCA, MRTG, Cacti desired.
- Some scripting skills, Shell/Perl are desired.
VP Talent Acquisition
"Rocket Scientists Included"
IPsoft, founded in 1998, is a leading managed services provider, offering a complete solution to enterprise customers for outsourcing global technology operations.
Some of the world's largest companies, including AstraZeneca, AT&T, Avon Products, BT, Canon, Capital One Financial, Coca-Cola Enterprises, DuPont, Gannett, Genworth Financial, Marsh & McLennan, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance, Rabobank, Time Warner, Tribune, and Tyco International have entrusted their systems, network, databases, and enterprise applications to IPsoft.
IPsoft has grown over 100% each year for the last 5 consecutive years.
At Gartner's 2005 Global Outsourcing Summit in Los Angeles, a Gartner analyst proclaimed IPsoft '...the [Managed Services] company to watch.'
Saturday, March 5, 2011
9:32 PM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!