We are into Manpower Consultancy. Our client a CMM level 5 company is looking following position:
Position: System Admin
Experience: 4â€" 6 years
* 2+ years in administering Groundwork Monitor Enterprise Edition or other
* 2+ monitoring platform in a large-scale environment (1000+ nodes
* 1+ year in Linux System Administration (Preferably CentOS/RedHat)
* Proven experience in system administration or web service test automation
* Fluent in Perl
* he ability to develop monitoring and reporting solutions with tools such as Shell scripting, PHP, MySQL, Java, SNMP, and RRDtool.
* The ability to find elegant ways of programmatically retrieving data from non-trival sources.
* Strong knowledge of TCP/IP stack, HTTP, POP, IMAP, SMTP protocols
* Working knowledge of RPM package creation process, source/version control, and apache/lighttpd web servers
* Working knowledge of Liquibase, Jira/Confluence APIs, and Zimbra Email platform a plus
* Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
Salary : Open and negotiable
Joining: Must be able to join in 25 days
MUST: Hold an Indian valid passport
Please mail your resume in word format immediately. Kindly furnish the
Date of Joining:
Availability for interview:
Please mail your updated resume along with details of current ctc, expected ctc and date of joining.