Greetings from Lider Consultancy services (p) ltd.
We have an opening for a Linux Network Administration position one of our client based in Chennai.
Systems Administrators are responsible for supporting day to day operations of Managed Hosting Infrastructure and are escalation points for Managed Hosting customer issues related to Infrastructure.
Typical duties include but are not limited to:
• Identify, troubleshoot, and close service requests for escalated client issues.
• Troubleshoot OS related issues, including escalation to Red Hat and other vendors.
• Administer LDAP authentication systems, mail relay servers, DNS, monitoring systems.
• Learn and maintain a technical understanding of Managed Hosting datacenter implementations, toolsets, and technologies (including the Blackboard Academic Suite).
• Provide top tier problem solving and knowledge sharing to Managed Hosting Support and Tier 1 and 2 Operations teams.
• Design custom scripts and solutions for unique tasks as required.
• Diagnose, document and automate solutions for common issues and tasks.
• Participate in engineering projects such as capacity planning, virtualization migrations, hardware review and analysis, application optimization, etc.
• Provide feedback and suggestions to management for process improvement and critical metrics.
• Fluency in written and spoken English are required, as well as the ability to work with a geographically and culturally distributed team across multiple time zones.
• Ability to meet deadlines, multitask and work in a fast paced environment is critical.
• Must be customer focused and a team player.
• Red Hat Certified Engineer
• Experience with dynamic datacenter technology, including server virtualization
• Monitoring software system administration is preferred (Uptime, Nagios, Openview)
• MCSE or MCSA
• Experience with Java, JVMs a plus
• 2+ years experience administering Enterprise Linux systems (Red Hat preferred) in medium or large scale enterprise environments.
• At least 1 year experience functioning at the "expert level" in an IT or similar organization with proven ability to perform final problem resolution.
• Proficiency with scripting/programming in Perl, Python, shell, or similar.
• 1-2 years experience with authentication systems (LDAP, Windows Domain Server, Active Directory, and/or openldap).
• 1-2 years experience supporting Web and Application server technologies (WebLogic and/or Apache/Tomcat).
Total 4+yrs ,
• Experience with the Blackboard Academic Suite backend a huge plus
If you're interested, kindly send your updated resume in word document with your present salary and expectation to email@example.com.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
11:22 PM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!