Let me introduce myself as Anjali P from Teradata Staffing Team
Teradata is the world's largest company focused on raising intelligence through data warehousing and enterprise analytics. In addition to our Dayton, Ohio headquarters, we have offices in more than 40 countries around the globe, creating a corporate network that spans North America, Central America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and the Pacific Rim. In India, we exist over 5 locations such as Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Delhi.
This position is located at the Teradata India Engineering Services (TIES) location in Hyderabad; a highly technical environment with highly skilled technical associates.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Unix Scripting (Shell/ Perl)
- 2+ years of experience with SQL Scripting
- 2+ Years of experience in Installation/ Performance Monitoring and Tuning is preferred
- Teradata certification is desirable
- Good Communication Skills
Incase interested in pursuing this job opportunity, pls send your CV along with following details:-
- Total Yrs of IT Experience
- Total Yrs of Unix Scripting (Shell/ Perl) Exp
- Total years of experience in SQL Scripting
- Total Yrs of Installation / Performance Monitoring and Tuning Experience
- Current Location
- Willingness to relocate to Hyderabad
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period Required
- Availability to attend the written test/ personal interviews on weekdays incase given 2 days prior notice – Yes/ No
Anjali P <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
6:30 AM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!