About Acesoft America Inc,
AceSoft America Inc, CA, USA is Software Consulting/Staff Augmentation Company in the business for the past 10 years with ISO 9001:2000 Certified Company. Over 150 full-time software professionals working across the US and India, Acesoft is preferred business partner to Cisco, Aditi, Bosch, Siemens, HCL Technologies, LG Soft, Wipro, EDS. Other than our operations and offices in US, we have our Indian ODC center in Bangalore. Our staff augmentation services have build a strong valued chain system in IT skills global marketplace.
We are looking for Sr. Lab Engineer: Managed Services & S+CC to one of our preferred partner.
Experience: 6+ Yrs
Skills: This position is for a engineer focused on delivering and supporting AS labs and lab assets. The Systems engineer role will involve:
• Improve network infrastructure / rework network cabling.
• Manage racking, configuring, and relocating hardware.
• Assist with troubleshooting Linux, Windows, or connectivity issues.
• Install/upgrade server OS (Linux and Windows).
• General network and Cisco IOS knowledge.
• Ability to setup, reconfigure, and test physical network topologies
• Ability to install new software images on network devices
• Ability to interface with other lab personnel for networking issues
• Maintain lab inventories; restock/purchase supplies as needed.
• Support and maintain legacy infrastructure and miscellaneous tool support.
• Control lab activities and support lab demonstrations.
• Partner with MSdT Product Managers and tools owners and architects to ensure XaaS demonstrations are fully instrumented and automated.
• Support the development of lab demonstrations that enables senior executives to understand the value and investment in labs and help realize labs as a competitive advantage for Cisco.
• Systems Thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (big picture thinking)
1) Experience with Linux and Microsoft OS administration.
2) Strong understanding and hands on experience with Cisco hardware and software.
3) Understanding of TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, NIS, and AD.
4) Experience with VMware preferred
5) Experience with Core network (ASR, 7600, etc…) and CPE equipment (ISR's, CCM, ASA's)
6) Familiarity with managed services such as UC, security, Telepresence, wifi, etc…
7) Previous experience in a startup environment preferred.
8) Requires B.S. Computer Science, or other technical field.
Interested candidates can revert back with your updated resume.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
8:08 PM Posted by Surendra Kumar Anne
Want to get job alerts on your e-mail subscribe here..!